Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Other Creations: Fabulous Folio Interior

Oh how I love an "Anything Goes" theme, which is what's happening this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!  Since there were no rules and limitless freedom, I decided to make a rule for myself (counter-productive, I know).  That rule was to finish the inside of one of my favorite folios.  I always love doing the outside, but I admit to dropping the ball when it comes to making the inside spiffy, too.  But not this time!  I did it all and here it is:


LOVE these new Tim Holtz Photobooth strips!  I added some words to the front and some washi and paint to the background.  I mixed lots of different Tim Holtz paper, but mainly used the Wallflower collection.

And you know I love the Found Relatives cards, too, but I didn't realize I loved the backs of the cards as well!  For the top flap, I used the back of a Found Relatives card and stuck the word, "Possibility" in the center, then decorated with more stenciling and paint.


For the bottom flap, I used the front side of a Found Relatives card and again added some stenciling and inking, as well as a word or two.


For the outside of the bottom flap, I went with Tim's classic clocks and kicked them up with some color.


All the fun word stickers you're seeing are from Tim's new Big Chat and Small Talk lines.  Here it is with all of its inside flaps and panels exposed.  


The products I used on my folio project are available at Simon Says Stamp.


 
So with no rules, where will your muse take you this week?  Upload your masterpieces to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and not only will you inspire and edify the rest of us, but you'll be entered to win a $50 voucher to Simon Says Stamp!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/