Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Cards and Tags: Simon Says Stamp: My Favorite Release

Oh how I love new product releases from Simon Says Stamp!  Today marks the release of the "My Favorite" collection and it is packed full of wonderful whimsical goodies!  Especially amusing (and probably therapeutic) are these watercolor note cards that you can color yourself.  Here's how one of my cards turned out:


I watercolored the image, then smudged on Distress Ink to bump up the color in a few spots.  I did some reverse-dot stamping in the background, then added some painted white dots.  I stitched around the edges and wah-la!  A bright and happy card!

Be sure to check out the new "My Favorite" release if you are looking to acquire some fun new products (and let's face it- that is what we crafty folks do)!

https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/